Sunday, February 19, 2006

“Spirits” to pep up your Spirit




I was just sitting at a Lounge in kochi the other day with my friends sipping on a well made concoction of gin,vodka,pineapple and lemon nicknamed Sweet Memories that I thought of putting in a blog about how these darlings peps up ones spirit . Well sweet memories did seem to do the trick; after a couple of rounds; all of u seemed to go on a retro journey towards our good old days .

Well these days were better off ; at least we all had some cash to dish out ; I still remember sipping my first cocktail almost 3 yrs back in a pub with my friends and as to how each of us bought a different cocktails and it was one hell of a cocktail tasting ceremony ….


Anyways times have changed and so has my choices ; from the good old Bloody Mary to my present fav After Fire ; it’s been one crazy ride .Still remember dishing out 350 bucks for a Screw Driver a nasty mix of 5 poisons to quench my thirst on one crazy outing in Bangalore . Were in the real kick came in when I HAD TO SETTLE MY BILL.

Anyhoo the road seem far and wide with lots more paths to tread on ; from the ever famous Flaming Flamingo to India’s own Pattiala mix ; well the list is endless . Well c'mon these babies once in a while ; let's you see the lighter side of life .So pull up your party pants and grab em .Like in the words of the great Clement Freud
"If you resolve to give up smoking, drinking and loving, you don't actually live longer; it just seems longer."
CHEERS

No comments: